Monday, April 7, 2008

to my gujju committee..

hey guys reshma here and yippy im so happy that at last i got my first email after missing so many emails frm dhruv and sambho...heheh cute sambho...im not gonna be formal here ya as in im writing to all my committee generally ya... im so happy that im in the committee now..but im gonna have exams soon and truthfully i havent been doing well so i really need to do well for this last final for alevels to wrap up my results and move on with life..and im sure u guys know this results is kinda important to get into uni...and obviously im worried and mum too is worried so if u guys can pls help me out to cover up for me till the june19 then i will be free frm june 19 till august 27 to cover anyone else edi...im sending this email out to all of u coz we are a team and everyone should know that im gonna be missing for a while..i know its kinda long la like from mahavir jayanti april 18 till june 19...so its two months but i promise to cover back june 19 till august 27 coz im on holidays so day and night will be free for anything...but obviously august 27 back to degree but just starting so ok la..can handle...

and ya TRUTHFULLY IF ANYONE IS AGAINST ME RUNNING AWAY FOR A WHILE PLZ FELL FREE TO EMAIL ME OR SMS ME AND TELL ME RESHMA ITS NOT FAIR...IM READY TO RESIGN..coz its not fair and i obviously want everyone consent on this k...its totally fine k..i can join the committee after im more stable with my life coz even mum thinks thats best for me...so plz reply me asap so I can send sam our president my surat letak jawatan…heheh simply add malay words…and guess what I think in our circular we should have malay section so that we can brush up on our malay too..heheh.=) I know u guys totally think im mad …so wont hold u people any longer..hope to get a reply soon k..plz be honest..thanx a lot..love all of u a lot a lot…hugs and kisses…muax muaxx…=)
yours truthfully,
cute reshma..

No comments: