Monday, April 7, 2008

didnt feel like blogging..

hey guys didnt feel like blogging today and i kinda smartly told my mum about the blog and she saw how long my post where for each time then she started scolding me and saying now i knw where all ur time goes too...its 11.15pm now and i was just fighting with my bro to get the laptop and he again said oh u just wasting ur time online chatting with ur boyfriends...i mean i cant study 24/7 rite..ok la maybe i can la but im not that mugging type la so give me a break la..aiyo dont know la...been doing maths but im getting so bad at it edi...really have to buck up edi or else maths oso cant get A and my mum will skin me alive even more k...heheh=) tomolo im gonna have my first meeting with the gujju committee and we gonna plan our agenda for the whole year so hope we have some fun activities...last year we had a charity car wash and we collected about RM8000 and use that cash to bring 60 orphans to genting highlands...was so much fun because we got sponsors from gentings to go for all the rides and the busses and cable car to genting free..and the kids were great company..super cute and adorable kids...so hope to do something mad and crazy this time...hehe...ok la i better get going...have to give back the laptop to my bro..he needs to do his assignments so better not disturb...after i start degree then we have to share the laptop then i dont know how la...sigh =( ......

No comments: