Monday, April 7, 2008

my week..

hey guys just dropping by to write stuff that i did this week...was sick for a day so skip college.*winks*.it was due to me eating alot of junk la but ok edi la...and everything has just been boring la..just been at home and getting my momentum to study for exams..exams are like in no time and i have so many papers to sit for(sadly im repeating a few) so i better start or else i will be super backdated like i always have been.its my last semester so i might as well just work hard and be done with it la...i have this problem of writing where i just combine two sentences into one sentence and make it so long and complicated that even i get sick of reading..hehehehe =) then recently i got in as a committee member for my gujerati association under the youth wing so have to do more stuff and pratically attend more functions la..cant give reasons edi to skip..have to plan my work more edi...as in till exams are over la but should be ok la..just have to please mum and please my exams..hehehe =) but im so excited to do like more charity events and it will be easier for me because im doing it under a association so people will take us more seriously and it will be easier to get sponsors..hehehe=) its all for a good cost so i have to be naughty...hehe=) n ya guys im warning people who read my blog dont bother editting my english k..im not proud of my sucky english which i know i shouldnt be but just let my be happy writing what i wanna write la k..heheheh =) love u guys ..thanx lots for supporting me in anything i wanna do ya....

No comments: