Friday, September 12, 2008

hey guys back after years..

hey guys i created a blog long ago but totally didnt update it coz i was so malas la..
but here i am again after my alevels and just started my degree in mass comm so thought of blogging again coz all my best frends blog like everyday which is kinda cool..

so i was like y not join the gang la..but i got nothing much to say la..as in everyday same thing la..uni oni la and hang out with my frends la..so ya my new uni frends that i got like super close too are sandra,melanie,christine,ashreena,patricia,melissa and the thorn among the roses-hoi cheong..haha..

but im like in love with this ppl coz they are like older than me but its so fun hanging out with them coz i fitted in so well with them and we are getting along so well..in short we are just having fun with each others company la..so ya love u guys..muaxx

No comments: