Thursday, January 29, 2009

was it my fault??

who should say sorry?? i really dunno...had a situation with my fren recently but dunno if i should say sorry first..but guess was my fault and even if it wasnt..im the younger one so i better do it la...but maybe u shouldnt have use faul words straight on me la..but im younger so i give in la coz i dont wanna lose a fren for no reason....so ya im really sorry...shouldnt have said what i said...hope that small situation doesnt affect aything between us k...

2 comments:

Jeeves said...

Just remember what they said in the movie KKKG that those who forgive have a very big heart.:D

And thanks for saying the poem is nice.And yeah!I'm getting my nose pierced.I figured well,if it looks like crap,nose piercings always close fast so I have no prolem.Hahaha.

Ning said...

i missssss your voice! so continue singing k muahahha xD