Thursday, October 16, 2008

people dont understand me...

is it so hard to understand me?
people take my friendlyness in a wrong way..people think twice when im being helpful and friendly..cant my nature be nice is it?? i wouldnt have met my frends now if i wasnt the one to have approach them and showed them around uni k..

i just like being friendly and nice coz i treasure my frends..once i accept someone as my frend, i go that extra mile to make sure u are ok and if there is anything that i can help..coz my frends spice up my life and make my world go around..

i mean u tell me,what else do we have in this world besides to study for uni and find work in future..what do u do during ur free time if not hang out with this frends..

im not kiasu with education..we reach success together as frends and we will have wonderful memories to look back on..i want our uni life to be as enjoyable as possible...

but if there is something in our way then im sorry but i cant be your frends anymore...im not being sad but this kinda thoughts just pop out in me when im just bored and thinking...

love u guys lotss and hope we be frends for long ya...tc ya and my best wishes will always be with u guys wherever u may be...

No comments: